We understand some families may be curious as to how school lunch will look this year or have concerns about their child eating in the cafeteria. Therefore, we would like to share with you some of the new protocols we will be implementing to ensure the safety and well-being of every student as we welcome them back to dining in the USV school cafeteria.
- Hand sanitizer at both entries
- All kitchen staff wear masks and single use gloves
- Staff hand washing a minimum of every 30 minutes and as needed
Cashiers more often when handling money
- All high touch surfaces cleaned and sanitized with increased frequency
- Tables cleaned and sanitized after each group
- 3 - 4 students allowed inside kitchen doors at a time on each end
- Social distancing decals on floor to make it easier for students to navigate
- Milk, bottled water, food items and utensils wil be served by staff
- Wrapped plasticware with straw and napkin will be used
- All condiments, a la carte items (extras) will be available upon request
- Keypads will be used by cashiers only
We have missed seeing your child's smiling face and cannot wait to have him/her back and to serve them once again. Welcome back!